Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kurt765's message #14280692 « Anticrepuscular Rays from Owens Lake »

kurt765
Upload & Sell: On
Anticrepuscular Rays from Owens Lake

A couple of weeks ago I was surprised by anticrepuscular rays coming from Owens Lake. Previously I had not considered that this could be a thing, but right as I was leaving my sunrise perch along Whitney Portal Road I spotted this and pulled over to shoot some more.

Edit to add the 226mm I forgot earlier

Dec 07, 2017 at 05:45 PM
kurt765

A couple of weeks ago I was surprised by anticrepuscular rays coming from Owens Lake. Previously I had not considered that this could be a thing, but right as I was leaving my sunrise perch along Whitney Portal Road I spotted this and pulled over to shoot some more.

Dec 07, 2017 at 05:44 PM
kurt765

Dec 07, 2017 at 09:57 AM

Previous versions of kurt765's message #14280692 « Anticrepuscular Rays from Owens Lake »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.