Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ryuemura's message #14209871 « FS: Profoto Bag M »

kshimz
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Profoto B1 Location Kit *Black Friday Sale*

Item 1: B1 Location Kit

Excellent used condition, comes with everything like new. Barely any signs of use, very well taken care of, I didn't use OCF modifier that much at all. The box, caps, usb cable, 1.8A car charger, 2.8A charger, 4.5A fast charger, 2 batteries, and the Backpack M. I have 2 extra (4 total) available, add $300 for the extra 2 batteries.

Asking $3000 shipped and PayPal. Local pick-up is available in the LA/OC area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.

Price: $3000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Air Remote TTL-S

Basically new, I used it for about a month, only for 2 weddings. Works absolutely perfect, still has the plastic on the screen. Comes with everything like new, including Sanyo Eneloop AAA batteries, usb cable, and original box.

Keep in mind, this is for Sony cameras. Firmware is up to date, it's now fully compatible with my a9 with TTL and HSS.

Price: $340.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Gel Starter Kit

Used once at a wedding. Comes with everything in mint condition. No box.

Price: $80.00

Item 4: OCF Softbox 1x3'

Basically brand new, only used twice indoors. No noticeable signs of use, I have the original box and case.

Price: $140.00

Item 5: OCF Speedring

Like new condition, only used twice with my OCF softbox. No box, just the speeding.

Item 6: RFi Speedring

I have two available. Shows some wear, I personally never used either of them. I bought them used. Price is for each.

Price: $70.00
Item condition: 8+

Item 7: Bag M

Very well taken care of, in excellent condition. This fits the B1, D1, D2, etc plus batteries, chargers, and even compact light stands on top of the strobes.

Price: $100.00

Item 8: Profoto B1 Batteries

I have 2 available. Hardly used since these last so long! I think I charged them once in about a year. I never keep my batteries attached, so they don't drain over time. I only used these batteries once the other set ran out. No box, just the batteries by themselves. Rating a 9+ because there's no box included, not a reflection on their condition.

$300 if bundled with the B1's.

Price: $400.00

Nov 20, 2017 at 03:01 AM
kshimz
FS: Profoto B1 Location Kit

Excellent used condition, comes with everything like new. Barely any signs of use, very well taken care of, I didn't use OCF modifier that much at all. The box, caps, usb cable, 1.8A car charger, 2.8A charger, 4.5A fast charger, 2 batteries, and the Backpack M. I have 2 extra (4 total) available, add $300 for the extra 2 batteries.

Asking $3000 shipped and PayPal. Local pick-up is available in the LA/OC area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.

Basically new, I used it for about a month, only for 2 weddings. Works absolutely perfect, still has the plastic on the screen. Comes with everything like new, including Sanyo Eneloop AAA batteries, usb cable, and original box.

Keep in mind, this is for Sony cameras. Firmware is up to date, it's now fully compatible with my a9 with TTL and HSS.

Basically brand new, only used twice indoors. No noticeable signs of use, I have the original box and case.

Like new condition, only used twice with my OCF softbox. No box, just the speeding.

I have two available. Shows some wear, I personally never used either of them. I bought them used. Price is for each.

Very well taken care of, in excellent condition. This fits the B1, D1, D2, etc plus batteries, chargers, and even compact light stands on top of the strobes.

I have 2 available. Hardly used since these last so long! I think I charged them once in about a year. I never keep my batteries attached, so they don't drain over time. I only used these batteries once the other set ran out. No box, just the batteries by themselves. Rating a 9+ because there's no box included, not a reflection on their condition.

Nov 10, 2017 at 06:38 PM
kshimz

Asking $3000 net to me. Local pick-up is available in the LA/OC area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.

Nov 05, 2017 at 11:26 PM
kshimz

All of my prices include PayPal and shipping costs. Local pick-up is available in the LA/OC area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.

Price: $3200.00

Oct 30, 2017 at 03:04 AM
kshimz
FS: Profoto B1 Location Kit *WEEKEND SALE*

All of my prices include PayPal and shipping costs. Local pick-up is available in the LA/OC area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.

Price: $3300.00

Oct 27, 2017 at 01:05 PM
kshimz

Oct 23, 2017 at 04:06 PM
kshimz

Oct 23, 2017 at 04:05 PM
kshimz

All of my prices include PayPal and shipping costs. Local pick-up is available in the Los Angeles area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.

Oct 20, 2017 at 12:37 PM
kshimz
FS: Profoto Gear

Excellent used condition, comes with everything like new. Barely any signs of use, very well taken care of, I didn't use OCF modifier that much at all. The box, caps, usb cable, 1.8A car charger, 2.8A charger, 4.5A fast charger, 2 batteries, and the Backpack M. I have 2 extra (4 total) available, add $400 for the extra 2 batteries.

All of my prices include PayPal and shipping costs. Local pick-up is available in the Los Angeles area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts.
Everything is basically in like new condition except for the RFi speedings.

Oct 20, 2017 at 01:06 AM
kshimz

Excellent used condition, comes with everything like new. Barely any signs of use, very well taken care of, I didn't use OCF modifier that much at all. The box, caps, usb cable, 1.8A car charger, 2.8A charger, 4.5A fast charger, 2 batteries, and the Backpack M. I have 2 extra (4 total) available, add $400 for the extra 2 batteries.

Oct 19, 2017 at 11:30 PM
kshimz

Oct 19, 2017 at 11:29 PM
kshimz

Price: $110.00

Oct 12, 2017 at 02:27 AM
kshimz

Oct 09, 2017 at 02:59 PM
kshimz

Price: $3400.00

Oct 09, 2017 at 02:55 PM
kshimz

Pics available upon request. Everything is basically in like new condition except for the RFi speedings.

Oct 08, 2017 at 11:42 PM
kshimz

Pics available upon request. Everything is basically in like new condition except for the RFi speedings.

kshimz

All of my prices include PayPal and shipping costs. Local pick-up is available in the Los Angeles area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts per item, but no bundle discounts.

kshimz

All of my prices include PayPal and shipping costs. Local pick-up is available in the Los Angeles area for cash transactions only. Will offer slight discounts per item, but no bundle discounts.

Previous versions of ryuemura's message #14209871 « FS: Profoto Bag M »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.