Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of JimBowman's message #14180352 « Sold: Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens - US Model & 80-400 »

JimBowman
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens - US Model & 80-400

Item 1: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens - US Model

Bought this last year and have been entirely too busy with work to really pull any of my gear out of the bag. I am hanging onto a few lenses and letting the rest go to a home where they will be better utilized.

Nikon NC filter, front cap, rear cap, hood, bag, and original box included in sale. Lens is in immaculate condition and takes very sharp shots on my D500.

Any questions please let me know. I accept Paypal (add 3% or Gift) and shipping is included in the total price (CONUS Only). Thanks for looking!

Price: $625
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G SWM VR Super ED IF N

Quick note: I broke the zoom lock switch on the outside of the lens about 4 months ago. I sent it off to Nikon for repair. Nikon replaced the switch and took the lens completely apart to get the broken piece out that fell into the lens. Nikon inspected and serviced everything when it was taken apart and I just got it back last week. Put it on the D500 took a few test shots and it is sharp and smooth. Not even going to bother discussing what I paid to get this work done since it was my fault =(

Bought this last year and have been entirely too busy with work to really pull any of my gear out of the bag. I am hanging onto a few lenses and letting the rest go to a home where they will be better utilized.

Rocketfish filter, front cap, rear cap, hood, bag, and original box included in sale. Lens is in immaculate condition and takes very sharp shots on my D500.

Any questions please let me know. I accept Paypal (add 3% or Gift) and shipping is included in the total price (CONUS Only). Thanks for looking!

Price: $1325

Sep 15, 2017 at 08:39 AM
JimBowman
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens - US Model & 80-400

Item 1: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens - US Model

Nikon NC filter, front cap, rear cap, hood, bag, and original box included in sale. Lens is in immaculate condition and takes very sharp shots on my D500.

Price: $650

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G SWM VR Super ED IF N

Quick note: I broke the zoom lock switch on the outside of the lens about 4 months ago. I sent it off to Nikon for repair. Nikon replaced the switch and took the lens completely apart to get the broken piece out that fell into the lens. Nikon inspected and serviced everything when it was taken apart and I just got it back last week. Put it on the D500 took a few test shots and it is sharp and smooth. Not even going to bother discussing what I paid to get this work done since it was my fault =(

Rocketfish filter, front cap, rear cap, hood, bag, and original box included in sale. Lens is in immaculate condition and takes very sharp shots on my D500.

Price: $1350

Sep 13, 2017 at 03:28 PM

Previous versions of JimBowman's message #14180352 « Sold: Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens - US Model & 80-400 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.