Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Clavace's message #14179598 « Sold: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - 2,854 CLICKS - MINT »

Clavace
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - 2,854 CLICKS - MINT

Item 1: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - 2,854 CLICKS - MINT

DESCRIPTION: The EOS 6D and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a Canon Kit including additional accessories (see list below). Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The included Canon oem battery is in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars.

The EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is only 2,854. I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED:
Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Canon 24-105mm f4/L IS USM Lens
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box
Hoya HMC Super 77mm UV(0) Filter (BONUS)

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry no PO Box or international shipping. Shipping to address on PayPal invoice only. For Alaska and Hawaii email for shipping quote.

Price: $1495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Sep 15, 2017 at 02:22 AM
Clavace
FS: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - MINT - 2,854 CLICKS

Item 1: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - 2,854 CLICKS - MINT

DESCRIPTION: The EOS 6D and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a Canon Kit including additional accessories (see list below). Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The included Canon battery is in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars.

THE EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is only 2,854. I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED:
Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry no PO Box or international shipping. Shipping to address on PayPal invoice only. For Alaska our Hawaii email for shipping quote.

Sep 15, 2017 at 02:10 AM
Clavace

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D + 24-105 f4/L IS USM - Kit - Like New with Super Low Shutter Count

DESCRIPTION: The EOS 6D and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a kit including additional accessories (see list below). Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The included Canon battery is in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars.

THE EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is only 2,854. I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED:
Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry no PO Box or international shipping. Shipping to address on PayPal invoice only. For Alaska our Hawaii email for shipping quote.

Sep 15, 2017 at 01:50 AM
Clavace

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D + 24-105 f4/L IS USM - Kit - Like New with Super Low Shutter Count

EOS 6D and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a Kit including additional accessories (see list below). The 24-105 is a great all around high quality L lens. Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it which is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The included Canon LP-E6 oem battery is in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars.

6D shutter count is only 2,854 and is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

Everything is included that came with the EOS 6D + 24-105 F4/L IS USM Kit:
Canon EOS 6D (WG) + Body Cap
Canon 24-105mm f4/L IS USM Lens + 2 Lens Caps
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Sep 15, 2017 at 01:35 AM
Clavace
FS: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - KIT - 2,854 SHUTTER

This EOS 6D body and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a Kit including additional accessories (see list below). The 24-105 ia a great all around high quality L lens. Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it which is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The 2 included Canon LP-E6 oem batteries are used in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars. This system is mint and takes beautiful photographs. Shutter count is only 2,854.

The EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. I am the original owner and purchased the Kit new from authorized Canon dealer - USA model.

Everything Is Included From The Eos 6D / 24-105 F4/L Is Usm Kit:
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box
Second Canon Battery LP-E6 (BONUS)

Sep 14, 2017 at 09:58 PM
Clavace
FS: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM KIT / 2,854 SHUTTER

The EOS 6D body and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a kit including additional accessories (see list below). Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The 2 included Canon batteries are used in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars. This system operates smoothly and takes beautiful photographs. The EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is only 2,854.

I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry no PO Box or international shipping. Shipping to address on PayPal invoice only to secure Buyer & Seller protection.

If you have questions feel free to ask. To purchase please send a PM with your email address and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED FROM THE EOS 6D / 24-105 f4/L IS USM KIT:
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Sep 14, 2017 at 02:58 AM
Clavace

The EOS 6D body and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a kit including additional accessories (see list below). Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The 2 included Canon batteries are used in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green charging performance bars. This system operates smoothly and takes beautiful photographs. The EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is only 2,854.

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry no PO Box or international shipping. Shipping to address on PayPal invoice only to secure Buyer & Seller protection.

If you have questions feel free to ask. To purchase please send a PM with your email address and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED FROM THE EOS 6D / 24-105 f4/L IS USM KIT:
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Sep 14, 2017 at 02:54 AM
Clavace

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED THAT CAME IN THE EOS 6D KIT (see photos):
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Sep 14, 2017 at 02:40 AM
Clavace

If you have questions feel free to ask. To purchase please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Sep 14, 2017 at 02:24 AM
Clavace

The EOS 6D body and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a kit including additional accessories (see list below). Camera and lens are in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. The 2 included Canon batteries are used in very good condition showing 2 out of 3 green bars. This system operates smoothly and takes beautiful photographs. The EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is only 2,854.

If you have questions feel free to ask. To purchase please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Sep 13, 2017 at 02:36 AM
Clavace

The EOS 6D body and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a kit with additional accessories (see list below). Everything is in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks on the body or on the lens. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. This system operates smoothly and takes beautiful photographs. EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is 2,854.

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry No PO box or international shipping.

If you have questions feel free to ask. To purchase please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Note I am new to selling on the FM Forum with 2 Great Ratings however I also have 100% (+) ebay feedback with 126 reviews (same user name).

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

The EOS 6D body and 24-105 f4/L IS USM lens came together in a kit with additional accessories (see list below). Everything is in "like new" condition with no scratches or marks on the body or on the lens. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. This system operates smoothly and takes beautiful photographs. EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. Shutter count is 2,854.

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $25 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry No PO box or international shipping.

If you have questions feel free to ask or if you are want to purchase this system please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Note I am new to selling on the FM Forum with 2 Great Ratings however I also have 100% (+) ebay feedback with 126 reviews (same user name).

Everything is included that came in the EOS 6D Kit (see photos):
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D + 24-105 f4/L IS USM - Kit - Like New with 2,854 Shutter Count

This Camera and Lens came together in a kit and is in like new condition with no scratches or marks on the body or on the lens. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. This system operates smoothly and takes excellent photos. EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7.

If you have questions feel free to ask or if you are want to purchase this system please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Note I am new to selling on the FM Forum with 2 Great Ratings however I also have 100% (+) ebay feedback with 126 reviews (same user name).

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Canon Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D + 24-105 f4/L IS USM - Kit - Like New with 2,854 Shutter Count

This Camera and Lens came together in a kit and is in like new condition with no scratches or marks on the body or on the lens. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. This system operates smoothly and takes excellent photos. EOS 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7.

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $30 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry No PO box or international shipping.

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

I will pay the PayPal fee. You pay shipping - Flat rate $30 including insurance anywhere in Continental USA. I pack very well and double box. Sorry No PO box or international shipping.

Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

This Camera and Lens came together in a kit and is in like new condition with no scratches or marks on the body or on the lens. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. This system operates smoothly and takes excellent photos. The 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace

This Camera and Lens came together in a kit and is in like new condition with no scratches or marks on the body or on the lens. The lens has always had a filter on it and is included. The lens is clear with no moisture and no dust. This system operates smoothly and takes excellent photos. The 6D is running the latest firmware 1.1.7. I am the original owner - purchased new - USA model.

If you have questions feel free to ask or if you are want to purchase this system please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Note I am new to selling on the FM Forum with 2 Great Ratings but I also have 100% (+) ebay feedback with 126 reviews.

Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace
FS: CANON EOS 6D (SUPER LOW SHUTTER COUNT) & EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM / KIT

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D + 24-105 f4/L IS USM Kit - Like New with 2854 Shutter Count.

If you have questions feel free to ask or if you are want to purchase this system please send a PM and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Note I am new to selling on the FM Forum with 2 Great Ratings but I also have 100% (+) ebay feedback with 126 reviews.

Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Clavace
FS: CANON EOS 6D (SUPER LOW SHUTTER COUNT) & EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM / KIT

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D Body + 24-105 f4/L IS USM - Like New with 2854 Shutter Count.

Canon EOS 6D (WG)
Lens Case LP1219
Canon EW 83H Lens Shade
Canon Charger LC-E6
Battery LP-E6
IFC 200D Data Cable
Stereo AV Cable
Wide Strap EW- EOS6D
Manuels
4 Software CDs
Original Box

Previous versions of Clavace's message #14179598 « Sold: CANON EOS 6D + EF 24-105 f4/L IS USM - 2,854 CLICKS - MINT »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.