Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ncw0617's message #14178047 « Sold: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70 2.8L Mark I »

ncw0617
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70 2.8L Mark I

Item 1: Canon 24-70 2.8L Mark I

Price: $715.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: See description.

I'm selling my Canon 24-70 f/2.8L Mark I since I no longer really use it. It's a great all-around lens and very sharp. It's got a few scuffs on the lens hood and shows a few small signs of wear, but is in great mechanical condition.

I'm including the below.
- Canon 24-70 f/2.8L Mark I lens.
- Canon EW-83F lens hood
- Front and rear lens caps.
- Carry pouch.

If you have questions, please feel free to send them along! The final price of $715 includes shipping via UPS.

Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5D Mark II

Price: $815.00

My Canon 5D Mark II was my first ever Canon DSLR. It's a fantastic camera with great photography and video abilities. I used this primarily in a studio space, so it's stayed very clean and in good condition. The bottom plate has some scuffs from being mounted and unmounted to tripods. Otherwise, the camera is in great working condition. I'm including the front RF-3 body cap, one LP-E6 battery, and one LC-E6 battery charger.

UPDATE: The camera has a shutter count of 19,971.

I'm including the below.
- Canon 5D Mark II.
- LP-E6 battery.
- LC-E6 battery charger.
- Canon RF-3 body cap.

If you have questions, please feel free to send them along! The final price of $815 includes shipping via UPS.

Sep 11, 2017 at 07:33 PM
ncw0617

I'm selling my Canon 24-70 f/2.8L Mark I since I no longer really use it. It's a great all-around lens and very sharp. It's got a few scuffs on the lens hood and shows a few small signs of wear, but is in great mechanical condition.

I'm including the below.
- Canon EW-83F lens hood
- Carry pouch.

If you have questions, please feel free to send them along! The final price of $715 includes shipping via UPS.

My Canon 5D Mark II was my first ever Canon DSLR. It's a fantastic camera with great photography and video abilities. I used this primarily in a studio space, so it's stayed very clean and in good condition. The bottom plate has some scuffs from being mounted and unmounted to tripods. Otherwise, the camera is in great working condition. I'm including the front RF-3 body cap, one LP-E6 battery, and one LC-E6 battery charger.

I'm including the below.
- Canon 5D Mark II.
- LP-E6 battery.
- LC-E6 battery charger.
- Canon RF-3 body cap.

If you have questions, please feel free to send them along! The final price of $815 includes shipping via UPS.

ncw0617

I'm including the below.
- Canon EW-83F lens hood
- Carry pouch.

I'm including the below.
- Canon 5D Mark II.
- LP-E6 battery.
- LC-E6 battery charger.
- Canon RF-3 body cap.

ncw0617

I'm including the below.
- Canon EW-83F lens hood
- Carry pouch.

Price: $1,015.00

I'm including the below.
- Canon 5D Mark II.
- LP-E6 battery.
- LC-E6 battery charger.
- Canon RF-3 body cap.

Price: $1015.00

ncw0617

I'm including the below.
- Canon EW-83F lens hood
- Carry pouch.

Item condition: 9

I'm including the below.
- Canon 5D Mark II.
- LP-E6 battery.
- LC-E6 battery charger.
- Canon RF-3 body cap.

ncw0617
FS: Canon 5D Mark 2, Canon 24-70 2.8L Mark 1

I'm including the below.
- Canon 24-70 f/2.8L Mark 1 lens.
- Canon EW-83F lens hood
- Carry pouch.

My Canon 5D Mark 2 was my first ever Canon DSLR. It's a fantastic camera with great photography and video abilities. I used this primarily in a studio space, so it's stayed very clean and in good condition. The bottom plate has some scuffs from being mounted and unmounted to tripods. Otherwise, the camera is in great working condition. I'm including the front RF-3 body cap, one LP-E6 battery, and one LC-E6 battery charger.

I'm including the below.
- Canon 5D Mark 2.
- LP-E6 battery.
- LC-E6 battery charger.
- Canon RF-3 body cap.

Previous versions of ncw0617's message #14178047 « Sold: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70 2.8L Mark I »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.