Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Abuttolph's message #14161851 « Sold: Zeiss ZF.2 85mm f/1.4, Nikon 85mm f/2.8 PC Micro Nikkor Tilt-Shift »

Abuttolph
Upload & Sell: On
FS: FS/FT: Zeiss ZF.2 85mm f/1.4, Nikon 85mm f/2.8 PC Micro Nikkor Tilt-Shift

Item 1: Zeiss ZF.2 85mm f1.4

Very clean condition lens. It has barely been used and is in perfect condition. Front lens cap has been replaced with a Sony cap, which stays on better than the Zeiss lens cap. I am the second owner of this lens and I purchased it from another FMer a couple of years ago.

Comes with box, hood, original rear lens cap, and Sony front cap. Has been kept in a non-smoking home.

Possible trade of this lens and/or the other lens listed in this posting for excellent condition Fuji x series 14mm f/2.8 only (with cash adjustment).

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 85mm f/2.8 PC Micro Nikkor Tilt-Shift

This lens is also in exceptional condition. Glass is clean and there are no issues at all with the lens. It has only been used a handful of times. I am the second owner of this lens, but I don't think that the first owner actually used it.

Comes with original lens caps and hood. I do not have the box. Has been kept in a non-smoking home.

Sep 01, 2017 at 12:38 PM
Abuttolph
FS: FS/FT: Zeiss ZF.2 85mm f/1.4, Nikon 85mm f/2.8 PC Micro Nikkor Tilt-Shift

Very clean condition lens. It has barely been used and is in perfect condition. Front lens cap has been replaced with a Sony cap, which stays on better than the Zeiss lens cap. I am the second owner of this lens and I purchased it from another FMer a couple of years ago.

Comes with box, hood, original rear lens cap, and Sony front cap. Has been kept in a non-smoking home.

Possible trade of this lens and/or the other lens listed in this posting for excellent condition Fuji x series 90mm f/2, and 14mm f/2.8 only.

This lens is also in exceptional condition. Glass is clean and there are no issues at all with the lens. It has only been used a handful of times. I am the second owner of this lens, but I don't think that the first owner actually used it.

Comes with original lens caps and hood. I do not have the box. Has been kept in a non-smoking home.

Aug 29, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Abuttolph
FS: FS/FT: Zeiss ZF.2 85mm f1.4, Nikon 85mm f/2.8 PC Micro Nikkor Tilt-Shift

Possible trade of this lens and/or the other lens listed in this posting for excellent condition Fuji x series 16-55mm f/2.8, 90mm f/2, and 14mm f/2.8 only.

Aug 29, 2017 at 03:56 PM
Abuttolph

Possible trade of this lens and/or the other lens listed in this posting for excellent condition Fuji x series 16-55mm f/2.8, 90mm f/2, and 14mm f/2.8 only.

Aug 29, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Abuttolph

Possible trade of this lens and/or the other lens listed in this posting for Fuji x series 16-55mm f/2.8, 90mm f/2, and 14mm f/2.8 only.

Aug 29, 2017 at 03:53 PM

Previous versions of Abuttolph's message #14161851 « Sold: Zeiss ZF.2 85mm f/1.4, Nikon 85mm f/2.8 PC Micro Nikkor Tilt-Shift »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.