Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rolly's message #14107850 « Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU »

rolly
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

Item 1: Gregory Zulu Backpack with Generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit)

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, size medium, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking $125 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

http://gregorypacks.com/backpacking/zulu-55/6258ZUL55.html?dwvar_6258ZUL55_color=Moss%20Green&cgidmaster=backpackingVentilated#start=5

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jul 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
rolly

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, size medium, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking $130 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

http://gregorypacks.com/backpacking/zulu-55/6258ZUL55.html?dwvar_6258ZUL55_color=Moss%20Green&cgidmaster=backpackingVentilated#start=5

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Price: $130.00

Jul 18, 2017 at 11:45 PM
rolly

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, size medium, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking $140 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Price: $140.00

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:22 PM
rolly
FS: gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, size medium, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking for $150 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Price: $150.00

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:20 PM
rolly

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, size medium, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking for $150 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:20 PM
rolly

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, Size M, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking for $150 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:08 PM

Previous versions of rolly's message #14107850 « Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.