Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ross attix's message #13959021 « Sold: SOLD-Sekonic L-778 Spotmeter »

ross attix
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sekonic L-778 Spotmeter

Item 1: Sekonic L-358

Up for sale is a mint Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster Light Meter. Included is the L-358 with incident dome, neck strap, case and instruction manual.
Fully functional, this L-358 reads ambient/incident, reflected and flash exposures right out of the box. It’s Memory Function will store and average up to 9 separate readings. Fresh battery included.
Cont US only

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Price: $239.00
Payment method: Paypal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sekonic L-778 Dual Spot F (Ambient and Flash)

This meter has been tested and is fully functional, and I would say 8.5/10 cosmetic condition. It shows moderate wear (which you can see in the photos). Can select either 1 degree or 3 degree spot. Holds up to 5 readings in memory. Aperture or shutter priority mode, and EV. Full information of current reading in viewfinder. Includes meter, case, instruction manual. Battery compartment is perfectly clean! Takes 2 AA batteries.
Cont US only

Item condition: 8+

Apr 12, 2017 at 07:19 PM
ross attix
FS: Sekonic L-778 Spot

Up for sale is a mint Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster Light Meter. Included is the L-358 with incident dome, neck strap, case and instruction manual.
Fully functional, this L-358 reads ambient/incident, reflected and flash exposures right out of the box. It’s Memory Function will store and average up to 9 separate readings. Fresh battery included.
Cont US only

This meter has been tested and is fully functional, and I would say 8.5/10 cosmetic condition. It shows moderate wear (which you can see in the photos). Can select either 1 degree or 3 degree spot. Holds up to 5 readings in memory. Aperture or shutter priority mode, and EV. Full information of current reading in viewfinder. Includes meter, case, instruction manual. Battery compartment is perfectly clean! Takes 2 AA batteries.
Cont US only

Apr 12, 2017 at 03:02 PM
ross attix
FS: Sekonic L-778 Spot

Cont US only

Cont US only

Apr 12, 2017 at 03:00 PM
ross attix
FS: Sekonic L-358, L-778 Spot

Cont US only

Cont US only

Mar 28, 2017 at 07:37 AM
ross attix
FS: Sekonic L-358, L-778 Spot

Cont US only

Cont US only

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:07 AM

Previous versions of ross attix's message #13959021 « Sold: SOLD-Sekonic L-778 Spotmeter »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.