Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mb126's message #13956529 « Sold: Sony A7r $825 Shipped! »

mb126
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony A7r $850 Shipped!

Item 1: Sony A7r

Edit: LCD screen does NOT have a crack as it might kind of look in the second picture. That is a piece of cat or human hair (looks human but product photos taken on my cat's favorite chair). I should have scrutinized my product photo more closely.
There is cosmetic wear on the screen and the camera is rated/priced accordingly, but I do not find it noticeable when the camera is turned on.

Just picked up an A7r2 for various reasons so my old A7r will be retired. Great camera and a really amazing sensor for what these sell for. Great option for adapting old MF glass or if you want to experiment with mirrorless.

Good condition overall with some LCD and body wear. Camera otherwise functions like it should. Shutter count around 9800, mostly used for landscapes and as a 3rd camera at weddings. Comes with Tough E mount pre-installed but OEM part also included. Includes Wasabi battery/charger (better battery life) but you would be well-advised to buy more if you hammer the shutter a lot. I don't know where the strap is now but I'll include if I find it.

Established FMers preferred (>5 feedback) and shipping included. Add 3% for regular Paypal.

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

Mar 19, 2017 at 09:19 AM
mb126
FS: Sony A7r $865 Shipped!

Edit: LCD screen does NOT have a crack as it might kind of look in the second picture. That is a piece of cat or human hair (looks human but product photos taken on my cat's favorite chair). I should have scrutinized my product photo more closely.
There is cosmetic wear on the screen and the camera is rated/priced accordingly, but I do not find it noticeable when the camera is turned on.

Just picked up an A7r2 for various reasons so my old A7r will be retired. Great camera and a really amazing sensor for what these sell for. Great option for adapting old MF glass or if you want to experiment with mirrorless.

Good condition overall with some LCD and body wear. Camera otherwise functions like it should. Shutter count around 9800, mostly used for landscapes and as a 3rd camera at weddings. Comes with Tough E mount pre-installed but OEM part also included. Includes Wasabi battery/charger (better battery life) but you would be well-advised to buy more if you hammer the shutter a lot. I don't know where the strap is now but I'll include if I find it.

Established FMers preferred (>5 feedback) and shipping included. Add 3% for regular Paypal.

Price: $850.00

Mar 15, 2017 at 05:34 AM
mb126
FS: Sony A7r $865 Shipped!

Price: $865.00

Mar 11, 2017 at 02:09 PM
mb126
FS: Sony A7r $875 Shipped!

Price: $865.00

mb126
FS: Sony A7r

Price: $875.00

Previous versions of mb126's message #13956529 « Sold: Sony A7r $825 Shipped! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.