Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4613      
4614
       4615              4744       4745       end
  

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
  
 
nickjohnson
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #1 · p.4614 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


JWilsonphoto wrote:
I'd buy one of these little beauties in a heartbeat:

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2017/april/19/legacy-of-solar-impulse-takes-flight

The environmental aspects aren't the draw, it's beauty and the peaceful ride would be my reasons.


That looks a lot like the Silence Twister ... nice little aeroplane IMHO.

http://silence-aircraft.de/en/aircraft/


eek .. Busted.

TOPP






Apr 21, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Glenn Watson
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #2 · p.4614 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Some sweet skies in Houston last night!



Glenn



Apr 21, 2017 at 04:42 PM
Glenn Watson
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #3 · p.4614 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


.....



Glenn



Apr 21, 2017 at 04:43 PM
Glenn Watson
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #4 · p.4614 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


A nice CJ2+ hero shot in Wichita..



Glenn



Apr 21, 2017 at 04:44 PM
Glenn Watson
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #5 · p.4614 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


.....



Glenn



Apr 21, 2017 at 04:45 PM
stevezzzz
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #6 · p.4614 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


JWilsonphoto wrote:
I'd buy one of these little beauties in a heartbeat:

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2017/april/19/legacy-of-solar-impulse-takes-flight

The environmental aspects aren't the draw, it's beauty and the peaceful ride would be my reasons.


You had me at 'elliptical wing'.

Electric propulsion and a single-seat are also attractive features.



Apr 21, 2017 at 05:01 PM
stevezzzz
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #7 · p.4614 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Can't resist posting a non-aviation postcard shot: NZ's South Island offers one stunning vista after another, plus really interesting and changeable weather patterns.






  DMC-ZS100    N/A lens    9mm    f/2.8    1/1000s    125 ISO    -1.3 EV  




Apr 21, 2017 at 05:27 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #8 · p.4614 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


No reason to resist posting something that gorgeous!


Apr 21, 2017 at 06:08 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #9 · p.4614 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Glenn Watson wrote:

Some sweet skies in Houston last night!

http://www.machpointoneaviation.com/img/s11/v3/p2288346004.jpg


Glenn


Glenn, Glenn, Glenn.....................! Hang on, I'm sure my Theasurus has one word of adulation that hasn't been used yet...........



Apr 21, 2017 at 06:10 PM
Glenn Watson
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #10 · p.4614 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Welcome back Stevez!


Apr 21, 2017 at 06:24 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Rodolfo Paiz
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #11 · p.4614 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Quick commercial announcement, folks... as part of my cleanup tasks I need to get rid of some gear that isn't getting much use. I'll be posting all of this to the B&S forum as soon as I can (which may be a few weeks) but as always, advance notice and preferred pricing for friends and MATA.

- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800e
- Nikon V1 kit (pretty complete)

- Nikon 24/3.5 PC-E
- Nikon 70-200/2.8 G
- Nikon 80-400 G
- Nikon 500/4 G

I don't know prices yet... feel free to make offers or discuss. As most know around here, my gear is unfortunately not used very often, so it tends to be in very good shape.



Apr 21, 2017 at 08:23 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #12 · p.4614 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


That V1 and an FT1 make a pretty good 2.7 TC for your 500/4, which would pulls some pretty good moon shots


Rodolfo Paiz wrote:
Quick commercial announcement, folks... as part of my cleanup tasks I need to get rid of some gear that isn't getting much use. I'll be posting all of this to the B&S forum as soon as I can (which may be a few weeks) but as always, advance notice and preferred pricing for friends and MATA.

- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800e
- Nikon V1 kit (pretty complete)

- Nikon 24/3.5 PC-E
- Nikon 70-200/2.8 G
- Nikon 80-400 G
- Nikon 500/4 G

I don't know prices yet... feel free to make offers or discuss. As most know around
...Show more




Apr 21, 2017 at 11:06 PM
JayDavis
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #13 · p.4614 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


It's been a busy week for me and God has blessed me so much. So thankful for His Blessings!

Flew to Denver on Monday and photographed a G-450 on Tuesday, a G-550 on Wednesday, then flew down to San Antonio that evening and photographed a Citation XLS on Thursday.

Here is a shot of the G-450. These were unusual Gulfstreams as both models had the galley up front and I'd say about 90% of every Gulfstream I've been on, has the galley in the back.

Hope everyone had a great week!







Apr 22, 2017 at 01:18 AM
stevezzzz
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #14 · p.4614 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Mt Hutt, at the edge of the Southern Alps, bathed in the light of the full Moon, with Orion presiding (he's upside down, for those of us who happened to grow up in the Northern Hemisphere). They've got some good air down there in NZ, you betcha.

This is a single, 15 sec exposure, made with the ZS100 mounted on a tabletop tripod.




  DMC-ZS100    N/A lens    9mm    f/2.8    15s    125 ISO    0.0 EV  




Apr 22, 2017 at 02:04 AM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #15 · p.4614 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Wonderful Steve!


Apr 22, 2017 at 02:42 AM
Jan-Arie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #16 · p.4614 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Hey I'm not easily jealous at something or someone but those landscape shots are something else.... Boooo stunning Steve..


Apr 22, 2017 at 07:03 AM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #17 · p.4614 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Chandler and I are planning on doing this at least once this summer and then again in the winter, should be fun!

http://www.wildmustangs.com/photo-tour



Apr 22, 2017 at 11:15 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #18 · p.4614 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


that looks like fun!

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Chandler and I are planning on doing this at least once this summer and then again in the winter, should be fun!

http://www.wildmustangs.com/photo-tour





Apr 22, 2017 at 12:00 PM
JDE1
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.4614 #19 · p.4614 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel



More from Wright-Patt Doolittle Raid observance.

There were a couple of variations of the tail gun area, but "Miss Hap" took a unique approach.





2017 Jerry Ennis





2017 Jerry Ennis




Apr 22, 2017 at 12:21 PM
nickjohnson
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4614 #20 · p.4614 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


stevez wrote:
Mt Hutt, at the edge of the Southern Alps, bathed in the light of the full Moon, with Orion presiding (he's upside down, for those of us who happened to grow up in the Northern Hemisphere). They've got some good air down there in NZ, you betcha.

This is a single, 15 sec exposure, made with the ZS100 mounted on a tabletop tripod.


Me, jealous, green with envy..... no not me.... much! I'm sure it will go in the family album - but if the quality will allow the enlargement IMHO it deserves wall space - bit time!



Apr 22, 2017 at 12:55 PM
1       2       3              4613      
4614
       4615              4744       4745       end






FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4613      
4614
       4615              4744       4745       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password