Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Fuji 18-135 Used One time

photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji 18-135 Used One time

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm 18-135 Mint Condition

Item Sold

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Insured

This is an 18-135 lens. It is in absolutely like new condition. It comes with caps, box and everything as new. It is an amazing kens and I bought it to do portraits and school shoots but found that the 18-55 I had was just fine for that and so it is not getting used. It is very sharp with Image Stabilization. I had a very hard time deciding which lens to part with but I am deciding on this one as a do use the 2.8 aperture when I am storm chasing at night. I will try and get some pics up later but believe me when I tell you how good this lens looks and shoots. Price is net to me so add 3% for PayPal or no fee method but I will take care of shipping. Any questions please PM me, lower 48 only, and I will try and get some pics up tonight. Thanks again.

Edited on Dec 12, 2017 at 06:15 AM · View previous versions

Dec 04, 2017 at 06:28 PM
photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji 18-135 Used One time

Left town for the weekend. If this does not sell I will have pics up Sunday night but trust me, you will not be disappointed buying this lens.

Dec 09, 2017 at 04:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password