Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: $ Reduced! Gitzo G1325 Mountaineer 3 section C.Fiber ...

lsutigerfan
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: $ Reduced! Gitzo G1325 Mountaineer 3 section C.Fiber w/G1317 column

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Gitzo

Item still Available

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Nice sturdy set of legs in very good condition. Let me get the bad out of the way right up front, and it's nothing major IMHO. So, as I was cleaning the lower leg sections yesterday, in removing the bushings I accidentally snapped one (1) single fiber bushing. Its an extremely clean break, so to speak, and I've glued back together and will provide pics of it below. It's not some I'd normally do, but I want to sell it and don't want to wait to get the parts in a few weeks. I've incorrectly purchased carbon fiber bushing shims from NatureScapes, which are on their way, thinking it was the the part I needed. Nope! But at least that's an extra part I'm including in purchase.

I'm aware of the cost to replace the bushings for the locking nuts. I believe $27.00 is price for these on Gitzospares.com. That said, I'm not going to adjust price, as legs are in nice condition and function just fine.

Now for the good: carbon sections look great, twist knobs work smoothly, cones with low level (5 inch) pipe and the large RUBBERIZED top plate is a dream for mounting and removing heads. The pipe is aluminum, and has a reversible screw for 3/8" or 1/4" applications. A bonus item I'm including is a new Bubble Level (12mm OEM part) that I somehow ended up with this extra piece a long time ago. You may not even wish to change out the one that's already in there.

Price WILL NOT include PAYPAL FEES OR SHIPPING COSTS - of which will be determined based on location, and will be included in final price. I'll provide receipt for shipping costs just so it's clear I'm not trying to profit off this expense.

Just to clarify - listed price is NET amount I'm trying to get, and shipping costs will be extra component based on actual charges, as tripods are an extremely hard item to estimate shipping costs for prior to sale.

Edited on Dec 06, 2017 at 10:48 AM · View previous versions

Dec 02, 2017 at 02:41 AM
lsutigerfan
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: $ Reduced! Gitzo G1325 Mountaineer 3 section C.Fiber w/G1317 column

more pics

The fiber bushing that was mishandled. Damnit to hell and back!

Another angle of bushing that snapped. It was clean break and reglued nicely FWIW

4 lbs 11 oz without center column

Center column - 7.9oz (less than 1/2 pound)

Dec 02, 2017 at 03:09 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password