Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport Accelerator *New w/TAGS*

PHB0114

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport Accelerator *New w/TAGS*

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   ThinkTank Accelerator BAG

Sold

Price: $199.00
Payment method: check, money order, Paypal gift or+fees (3%)
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS - tracking, and signature required

From ThinkTank website - new the bag is listing at $294.75

With good reason - its a wonderful and highly rated bag

Bought this a year or so ago along with some other gear I will be listing soon... just never got to use the gear including the bag. Clearly....you know I paid substantially more than I am listing it for - would enjoy seeing it go to someone who love photography and needs a great rolling bag!!
As pictured - this is new and never used been protected in smoke free home office closet.

Bought straight from ThinkTank and pictures reflect the precise item you will be getting.
I feel strongly I still have the mfr box - so please presume it will be sent as that (in case this is a gift)......the outside of the box shows the contents.

*I truly had the best intentions when purchased - but health concerns have warranted my exit from photography as you may see my mention of such in other listings.....past - OR - those forthcoming

I ship and package well - quickly - and my feedback should speak volumes, have done photography for 25+ years and has been my passion and pleasure in life -

I have more Think Tank bags(tags attached) , RRS gear (never used) to listen t - Canon 600mm vii lens never used - just have to muster the strength and pace myself .....

I am listing this including shipping at $199.00 - INCLUDES SHIPPING(NET to me - via PayPal direct pay, friend, etc (whatever they call it now) otherwise kindly add 3%) and I would very much like to sell at that cost as I believe that within reason.

- if you would like me to consider offers - please feel free to send.

I invest the time to see market price and adjust accordingly - I truly try my best to price appropriately - BUT, willing to accept offers

Please rest assured -I may be getting older and slower - but pride myself on communications..... honoring my words, carefully packaging and sending with tracking information and signature required

I have READ of the "avoid" direct pay scams and so on... very unfortunate - have been on Miranda for years and am appalled to hear it

Trust me - my feedback is too valuable and my gear to precious ....BUT i certainly leave the choice to YOU

Shipping is $25 - FYI - I make nothing with that (nor do I wish to) - just felt compelled to explain - bit it is part of the net $199 to me

I insist upon shipping with tracking, insurance, and signature required - (It's not cheap -
its a big nag)Just so you know- essentially its $174 for the unit and the rest is USPS charge

Ships to USA only please

Nov 30, 2017 at 07:05 PM
fuzzydog7760

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ThinkTank Airport Accelerator *New w/TAGS*

PM sent

Feb 10, 2018 at 09:08 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.