Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

raz22

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Complete Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit - camera, 3 lenses, 3 backs, Beattie Intenscreen and more

Item Sold

Price: $1,120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: $25 for USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 U.S. states

Updated: 11/29 - Package split up and price reduction...

New packages (prices below do not include shipping):

Entire 645 Pro Kit below: $1120

Entire 645 Pro Kit below WITHOUT 55mm and 150mm lenses (still includes 80mm lens): $850 (!!)

55mm lens: $145

150mm lens: $125

**** Reasonable offers will be considered. Just send a PM.

645 Pro TL Body: Clean, works perfectly. Film tested.
Mamiya Waist Level Finder: Clean, magnifier glass is clean / bright.
Mamiya Metered AE Prism Finder: Meter is accurate and works properly. Some slight rub marks on the text on the top left dial (AV / SP dial) but does not affect functionality.
Mamiya Motor Power Winder WG401: Fully functional. Rub marks from normal wear have wiped away the text on top that indicates the dial modes. I purchased it this way and via the manual learned the Battery Check, Off, On and Start modes by feel. Super easy to get the hang of and remember. Photos and the manual are available online to indicate where these modes are located, so won’t be an issue.

Includes 2 working film backs with 120 inserts. Also including an additional 3rd back with 120 insert that MAY need new seals. Last usage of this back had light leaks but I have not tested it since to see if it was just user error. I’ll label this back to separate it from the other 2. All film backs include dark slides. Includes one genuine Mamiya film back cover, as well.

LENSES:

Mamiya Sekor-C 80mm f/2.8 Lens: Film tested. Aperture clicks as it should and the focus ring is smooth and well damped. Light dust inside, does not affect picture quality. No haze, no fungus. Front cap included.

Mamiya Sekor-C “N” 55mm f/2.8 Lens: Film tested. Aperture clicks as it should and the focus ring is smooth and well damped. Great glass. No haze, no fungus. Front and rear caps included.

Mamiya Sekor-C “N” 150mm f/3.5 Lens: Film tested. Aperture clicks as it should and the focus ring is smooth and well damped. Great glass. Built-in lens hood. No haze, no fungus. Front and rear caps included.

ACCESSORIES:

Mamiya 645 Pro TL strap lugs: Come attached to the camera. Believe it or not, these are VERY hard to find, and we all like straps right? Throwing in a genuine blue/black Mamiya strap.
Cable release adapter: Want to plug a regular cable release into the Mamiya 645 Pro TL? You’ll need this adapter! Unless you want to spend $100 on their electronic version…
Winder lever: If you’re not going to use the WG401 motor winder, you can use this traditional folding crank-style winder lever.
Beattie Intenscreen: *Bright* and beautiful Intenscreen with Grid Lines and 45 degree central split image prism. Very clean and comes pre-installed in the Mamiya 645 Pro TL. Makes a huge difference in focusing speed and finder brightness! Also including the original clean Mamiya horizontal split image focusing screen within the Beattie packaging.

MORE IMAGES: http://www.robzeiglerphoto.com/645ptl

PRICE:

645 Pro TL with strap lugs, Beattie Intenscreen bright focusing screen, Waist level finder, Cable release adapter, 3 120 backs, 80mm lens, 55mm lens, 150mm lens, Winding crank, AE Prism Finder and Motor Winder = $1120

Shipping only to the lower 48 U.S. states is $25 (I’ll cover the rest and foot the bill for insurance as well).
No trades needed.
PayPal Gift or please add 3% to cover fees if you prefer regular PayPal.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks!

Edited on Nov 29, 2017 at 07:54 PM · View previous versions

Nov 11, 2017 at 10:07 PM
raz22

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

Additional images.

Edited on Nov 11, 2017 at 10:13 PM · View previous versions

Nov 11, 2017 at 10:10 PM
raz22

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

Additional images.

Edited on Nov 11, 2017 at 10:15 PM · View previous versions

Nov 11, 2017 at 10:10 PM
raz22

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

Additional images.

Nov 11, 2017 at 10:11 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

byteseller
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

Bump for having the lugs :-)

Quite true that they are hard to find, I've been looking for a set for my 645 1000S, and can't find a pair that isn't crazy expensive for what they are.

Nov 12, 2017 at 05:30 PM
raz22

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

No kidding! I thought finding the Intenscreen in nearly mint condition was a win, but those strap lugs proved elusive! This is just about as complete a kit as I could possibly make it.

Nov 13, 2017 at 03:45 AM
asiafish
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: PRICE REDUCED - Extensive Mamiya 645 Pro TL Kit

PM Sent

Dec 10, 2017 at 05:13 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password