Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules · Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · #163 Grunging Tomatoes

Benedictine
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #163 Grunging Tomatoes

Not knowing the exact definition of the word "grunge" I looked it up and this is what I found: "A repugnant, unpleasant, or dull person or thing. slang (chiefly N. Amer.)" Rotting tomatoes seemed to fit the bill, unpleasant yes but also having a strange beauty—a reminder that all life is fragile and must come to an end.

Nov 03, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #163 Grunging Tomatoes

Literally out of the box!

Nov 09, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Benedictine
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #163 Grunging Tomatoes

Well there you go!

Nov 28, 2017 at 10:48 AM
PieterS

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #163 Grunging Tomatoes

Interesting subject Of all the entries this month, yours sure caught my attention the most. Still contemplating whether I'm disgusted by the image or intrigued... Therefore voted!

Dec 10, 2017 at 05:34 AM
Benedictine
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #163 Grunging Tomatoes

PieterS wrote:
Interesting subject Of all the entries this month, yours sure caught my attention the most. Still contemplating whether I'm disgusted by the image or intrigued... Therefore voted!

Thank you PieterS I really appreciate your comment especially as this is my last Monthly submission as I am not renewing my subscription. It does not matter why suffice to say I am no longer as happy here as I once was, so best to leave I think. But I will take your kind comment with me. Best regards

Dec 10, 2017 at 07:17 AM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.