Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D...

Bryan Holliday
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 1DX Mark II - premium kit

Item Sold

Price: $4,999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover ground shipping if you cover the PayPal fee. I'll accept PayPal friend and family from established members to avoid that fee, if you wish.

Excellent condition and working flawlessly. I'd rate it a 9, just to be conservative. Probably more like a 9+. The camera has around 25K actuations. This is the premium kit, which includes the CFAST card reader and the 64G CFAST card. Also includes 2 canon batteries. Both show 3 green bars for recharge health.

I'm the second owner and just used it for my trip to Barrow, Alaska. It was originally purchased new from Henry's in Canada and comes with the blank Canada warranty card and original receipt. It is beyond the 1 year mark, but I will include those anyway.

Comes in original Canon box with battery charger, rubber body cap where the battery goes, strap, 2 batteries, 64G CFAST card and CFAST card reader, HDMI cord, software CD and manuals.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5DSR

Item Sold

Price: $2,499.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I will cover ground shipping if you cover the PayPal fee. I'll accept PayPal friend and family from established members to avoid that fee, if you wish.

Excellent condition, except for a few scratches on top, which I did in Alaska while leaning against the side of the boat. You can see them in the photos. The rest of the camera is flawless. It works perfectly. I'm the second owner. I don't know the exact number of actuations, but it's low mileage. I've only put a few thousand shots on it and the original owner used it lightly. It was originally purchased as an official Canon refurbished camera, so it comes in the brown box. Comes with front cap, genuine Canon LP-E6N battery that fully charges, Canon battery charger, HDMI cable, Canon strap, and Canon user manual and Canon software CD.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D Mark III

Item Sold

Price: $1,650.00

Excellent condition, low mileage. Only 13,111 clicks! 9+ condition. I'm the second owner, acquired the camera in a trade. Works perfectly and has had LCD screen protectors since day 1. You probably won't find a nicer one than this.

Comes with the original box (which was the 24-105 kit - this is camera only), front camera cap, genuine Canon LP-E6 battery, Canon battery charger, SanDisk Extreme 4G CF card, mini-USB to component cable, and manuals.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon BG-E11 (#1)

Item Sold

Price: $125.00

Near mint condition. Comes with everything as new. The white cap, the little bag, the extra AA battery tray, the box, the paperwork.

I'll go $110 on this if you purchase it with either the 5DSR or the 5D3.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon BG-E11 (#2)

Item Sold

Price: $115.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Near mint condition. Comes with box, white cap, little bag, paperwork. No AA battery tray (who uses that anyway?)

I'll go $100 on this if you purchase it with either the 5DSR or the 5D3.

Edited on Oct 09, 2017 at 01:10 AM · View previous versions

Oct 09, 2017 at 12:52 AM
Bryan Holliday
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

5DSR photos

Oct 09, 2017 at 12:55 AM
Bryan Holliday
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

5D Mark III photos

Oct 09, 2017 at 12:57 AM
Bryan Holliday
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

BG-E11 photos

This is #1 in the listing, which has the AA battery tray.

This is #2 in the listing, which does NOT have the AA battery tray.

Oct 09, 2017 at 12:59 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Bryan Holliday
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

5D Mark III sold to AlanYoungblood

Oct 09, 2017 at 05:13 AM
Bryan Holliday
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

5DSR sold to josha

Oct 10, 2017 at 03:03 AM
AlanYoungblood

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

Great Trans action Bryan. The 5D3 looks perfect. Thank you so much

Oct 14, 2017 at 01:43 AM
josha
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon Gear - 1DX Mark II 1DX2, 5DSR, 5D Mark III 5D3, BG-E11 grip

Tag for feedback

Oct 16, 2017 at 05:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password