New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Nik software on macbook pro

eyelaser
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nik software on macbook pro

So it seemed that some of the Nik software (Viveza 2 for example) did not work when the new Macbook Pro's came out last year. I emailed them (Google) and was told no more updates so I figured I was SOL. Well, low and behold whatever changes Apple made (I assume it was Apple) now allows the pluggin to work just as it had before....a very pleasant surprise. This may not be new news or relevant to many but it was to me and might be to you as well.
Eric

Sep 14, 2017 at 12:56 AM
Gochugogi
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nik software on macbook pro

I switched to Topaz after my Nik plugin stopped working. Don't miss them at all.

Sep 14, 2017 at 01:17 AM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nik software on macbook pro

Gochugogi wrote:
I switched to Topaz after my Nik plugin stopped working. Don't miss them at all.

I have Topaz too but one of the nice perqs about the Nik software was its price....FREE
Eric

Sep 14, 2017 at 01:18 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

jeetsukumaran
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nik software on macbook pro

eyelaser wrote:
I have Topaz too but one of the nice perqs about the Nik software was its price....FREE
Eric

For some ....

I paid for it before it was free! Cannot remember how much $150? I considered myself lucky. It used to be $500.

I've switched to NeatImage for noise removal, Topaz Clarity for dynamic contrast, and straight-up Photoshop for everything else ...

Sep 14, 2017 at 02:53 AM
CanadaMark
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Nik software on macbook pro

jeetsukumaran wrote:
For some ....

I paid for it before it was free! Cannot remember how much $150? I considered myself lucky. It used to be $500.

I've switched to NeatImage for noise removal, Topaz Clarity for dynamic contrast, and straight-up Photoshop for everything else ...

I paid for them too, but I emailed google and they refunded me the full amount - great service.

Sep 14, 2017 at 05:15 PM
John Caldwell
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Nik software on macbook pro

Does Topaz offer near-replacements for Analog Efex, Color Efex and Silver, in your opinion? Understand Topaz filters are not free of charge.

John-

Sep 14, 2017 at 05:19 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password