Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Hasselblad Ixpress V96C Imacon Digital back

Ixpress V96C

Item still Available

Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: usps priority

I recently sold my 500cm so now this fun little digital back is for sale. It has a square format 16mp digital sensor and gives amazingly detailed 16 bit files. The back uses an image bank storage system that holds 1000 pictures before needing to be unloaded. The Flexcolor program is readily available free online and works great with the imagebank. In use, you can hardly tell the imagebank is attached to your waist, it is very light. The bank powers the back so there is no battery hanging below the digital back. The back looks very good on the V-series bodies, the black is nicer looking than the previous grey models, IMO. The sensor is clean and has no issues. The LCD is great looking, I can see one small mar on it. This set comes with 3 batteries, battery charger, the digital back, the image bank, the image bank pouch with waist band, and all the cables necessary. I am including both a short 3 foot cable and a 33 foot cable for attaching the back to the image bank. This kit is a LOT of fun to use and gives great results. Priced to sell but will consider offers too.

Aug 12, 2017 at 11:30 PM
Bob Nancarrow
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Hasselblad Ixpress V96C Imacon Digital back

While not shown, this kit also includes the little clear plastic frame that drops on top of the finder screen and gives you the exact frameline for the digital back format. Bob.

Aug 12, 2017 at 11:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password