Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 135mm f/2 L lens in Perfect Mint Condiiton

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 135mm f/2 L lens in Mint Condiiton

Item still Available

Price: $645.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Priority Mail

Please note: I will be on vacation from from 8/11 until 8/18 and then again from 8/20 until 8/24. During those periods I will be unable to mail packages.

I am selling my mint condition Canon EF 135mm f/2 L lens with custom hard Canon case (provided by Canon only with earlier copies of this lens) and a B+W filter. A filter has been on the lens since it came new out of the box. The dte code of the lens is UK0400, meaning it was manufactured in Japan in 1996. The paint on the lens is perfect with no marks of any kind. The glass and optics are perfect. Even the rubber on the focus ring is in mint condition. I believe it is a very sharp copy of this lens. The lens has had a filter on it since it first came out of the box and a B&W filter, also mint, is included in this sale. The lens has been stored in an air-conditioned, non-smoking home in a dust-free storage cabinet with desiccants. I am an amateur photographer and my gear is very lightly used.

This sale includes the original box, the original lens hood (in excellent condition with very faint signs of use from being stored with other hoods--no dings or gouges, just very faint marks), front and rear caps, and the original hard-sided case for the lens (in excellent condition, with very slight signs of use). The leather of the case is in excellent condition and looks great. The price also includes also includes the B+W filter.

While I have been selling on FM for only a short time, my feedback here is excellent. I also am an established member of the forums here and post often. I have an extensive feedback record on ebay under the name chironNY, where my feedback is 100% for 98 transactions. Please read my feedback there for other items of my personal photo equipment that I have sold. Buyers are always very pleased with the outstanding condition of what they receive from me and sometimes remark that what they received exceeded their expectations.

I am selling this lens with a 48 hour return privilege: You may check the lens out and have the privilege of returning it, USPS Priority mail postmarked within 48 hours of the USPS date of delivery, provided, of course, that the lens and all the associated materials, including the box, internal packaging, leather case, filter, shade, and the lens itself, are in the same condition as photographed when they were sent to you. In the event you choose to return the lens, the cost of mailing the lens to you will be deducted from your refund, and of course you will have to pay to return the lens to me.

Please add 3% Paypal fees. I will pay USPS Priority Mail shipping to lower 48.

Edited on Aug 17, 2017 at 01:34 PM · View previous versions

Aug 07, 2017 at 12:54 AM
LinuxHack3r

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon 135mm f/2 L lens in Perfect Mint Condiiton

PM sent.

Aug 15, 2017 at 04:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password