Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

melrocks2

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm X-t2 used in excellent condition.

Item Withdrawn

Price: $1,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Bought this a few months ago after continuing to flip flop between m43 and the x-system of lens. The camera is in amazing condition with no marks or scratches of any kind. The back lcd has had and still has a screen protector since day one. The camera come with a third party grip as well as 2 extra Mr.Batt third party batteries.I only accept paypal gift. Shipping is free. If interested, I will provide further accounts on other sites for vetting. The camera comes with a U.S. warranty that has never been filed.

Edit: As per a rquest, here is my ebay feedback :https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=melrocks2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&searchInterval=30

X-T2 Body and third party grip.

Back

Edited on Sep 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM · View previous versions

Aug 05, 2017 at 09:04 PM
CWRailman

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

Did you read this from the board moderator? http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1184385

Sep 13, 2017 at 01:42 AM
Pavel
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

Just for information purposes, I saw you add and was going to PM you until I noticed that "paypal gift only" thing.

Completely changed my mind and would never consider you as a seller now, not for this nor any other future transaction. I don't want this sort of idea to spread and start to wreck the trust that this forum has slowly cultivated.

Sep 19, 2017 at 03:04 AM
Fred Amico
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

^^ This.

Sep 19, 2017 at 04:39 AM
melrocks2

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

Thanks for the kind words !

Sep 19, 2017 at 06:52 PM
dshombert
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

Before you get too defensive, I'd suggest considering this: for those of who don't know you (probably 99.99% of the readers), your policy comes across as specifically not wanting any buyer to have the protection of PayPal's Buyer Protection plan. It would be one thing to say "PayPal Gift preferred, add 3% for regular PayPal". That's done a lot here, even though the moderator has recently asked us not to. But to rule it out, as you've done, sends a prospective buyer the message that you want to make darned sure they don't have any legal protection against a seller who, for all they know, is unscrupulous. Just a suggestion, I hope you can take it in the right spirit.

Sep 19, 2017 at 07:00 PM
dxcb
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

May I add, specially considering he has very limited feedback here. I would consider PP gift when a user has hundreds of transactions. Someone with only 3? Id pass.

Cheers,

Sep 22, 2017 at 02:50 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

melrocks2

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

I've sold the last three items on here with the exact same payment option without problem. All of you should find someone else to bother.If you don't like something someone posts in buy/sell, report it. I don't see the reasoning behind all of your comments.

Sep 22, 2017 at 08:54 PM
cohenfive
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

I sometimes use similar language, but when buyers insist on using regular paypal I never mind if they add the 3% fee. I guess my feedback profile is a bit more robust, but these days with the increasing number of 'no fee' payment options, paypal's big fees are starting to stick out a lot imo. Anyway, glws.

Sep 22, 2017 at 10:42 PM
Lupe Talamante
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

PP should either do away with "gifting" or modify it to charge for the service of "gift" type transactions. I think PP tries to satisfy its customers with a gifting option. Someday, its planning committee will probably do something about it.

I also think that if a buyer wants to add the cost of PP fees to the price, then add it in to the selling price. For example, Seller, don't ask for 1300, ask for 1339.
It won't take long before Buyers understand why there is no round-ending number in an asking price.

I will agree with those people that foresee PP raising the fee some (or equal) to compensate for revenue lost in gifting.

On the other hand, FM Buy and Sell could someday raise the B n S membership to an awesome height, too. That venture is probably more complex than I know.

Lastly, new sellers make me jittery and questioning the validity of the sale. FM B&S is successful for most sells. But, for short timers, I go on to the next seller. Some sellers provide other website feedback references. That is worth some trust.

glws!

Sep 23, 2017 at 05:26 PM
gaopa
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

Last week I posted a WTB for a lens here on the FM forum and got a response from what turned out to be a scammer. He/she wanted PP gift. I said no and sent the funds using PP for goods. As a result, the "seller" turned out to be a scammer and my $670 was saved since I refused to send gift as I consider it to be a moral issue, not to mention the PP protection. NO WAY would I pay PP gift and recommend no other forum members do either.

As far as I'm concerned, the PP fee is a seller's cost of doing business.

Sep 26, 2017 at 10:50 PM
Poefolk

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

I think everyone's made their point. The seller posted a link for more feedback.

Everyone can make their own decision.

Sep 26, 2017 at 11:40 PM
photozero
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T2.

OMG!!!! The FM Post police on a rampage.

Oct 02, 2017 at 04:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password