Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Fuji X-T2 Used.

melrocks2

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji X-T2 Used.

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm X-t2 used in excellent condition.

Item still Available

Price: $1,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Bought this a few months ago after continuing to flip flop between m43 and the x-system of lens. The camera is in amazing condition with no marks or scratches of any kind. The back lcd has had and still has a screen protector since day one. The camera come with a third party grip as well as 2 extra Mr.Batt third party batteries.I only accept paypal gift. Shipping is free. If interested, I will provide further accounts on other sites for vetting. The camera comes with a U.S. warranty that has never been filed.

X-T2 Body and third party grip.

Back

Aug 05, 2017 at 09:04 PM
CWRailman

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji X-T2 Used.

Did you read this from the board moderator? http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1184385

Sep 13, 2017 at 01:42 AM
Pavel
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji X-T2 Used.

Just for information purposes, I saw you add and was going to PM you until I noticed that "paypal gift only" thing.

Completely changed my mind and would never consider you as a seller now, not for this nor any other future transaction. I don't want this sort of idea to spread and start to wreck the trust that this forum has slowly cultivated.

Sep 19, 2017 at 03:04 AM
Fred Amico
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji X-T2 Used.

^^ This.

Sep 19, 2017 at 04:39 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password