Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: Rare camera bag!

tomaswvtommy

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Rare camera bag!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lower price Gogg Violin camera bag

Item Withdrawn

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

This weekend only. This is the most well though out bag I have ever seem I used this with my Nikon Df. Bought it new in ($700+). Still in excellent condition. Violins are not made anymore and you may never have another opportunity. As I understand it, this bag was designed for a British photojournalist friend of Nigel and Bee, a friend who had a desire to keep a half pint handy--there is a special pocket to hold a hip flask at the ready. Took me a long time but I found a hip flask that fit perfectly at Harrod's--you can buy this too for an extra $50. The flask is leather wrapped and has a medallion that can be engraved. Also has a pocket on the top flap for easy access to travel documents. There is a second, interior top that zippers up to keep out the elements. it conveniently snaps out of the way when not needed--clever. In excellent condition. A steal at $420 NOW $350 firm. (plus optional $50 more for the flask). US sales only, and USPS shipping included at my price.

Jul 30, 2017 at 11:43 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password