Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

rolly
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Gregory Zulu Backpack with Generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit)

Withdrawn

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Includes Ground Shipping & Paypal Fees

I have for sale, a like new Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack, size medium, with a generic ICU (Internal Camera Unit). It has a great suspension system and a mesh back panel to keep your back dry. This pack has only been in field a couple of times. I used it with my F-Stop XL ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 500mm f4. I also used it with my F-Stop Medium Slope ICU to carry my Canon 1D MKIV and 100-400 f4.5-5.6. I was also able to strap my Gitzo 3530 LSV tripod to the side and it carried very well. I am including a generic (not F-Stop) shallow ICU with this sale. It can hold my Canon 1D MKIV with 100-400 attached along with a Canon 1.4x III and 2.0X III teleconverters and a Canon 24-105 f4 lens, as you can see in the pictures. The 1D MKIV does stick up above the edge of the ICU, so it is probably made for a camera without a grip, however it does work for my 1D MKIV quite well. I know that this is not a true camera backpack, but it worked great for the purpose. The backpack also includes an unused rain cover. Everything, backpack and Generic ICU, are like new. I am asking $125 for it, which includes ground shipping and Paypal fees.

http://gregorypacks.com/backpacking/zulu-55/6258ZUL55.html?dwvar_6258ZUL55_color=Moss%20Green&cgidmaster=backpackingVentilated#start=5

Thanks for looking.
Rolly

Edited on Aug 11, 2017 at 08:04 AM · View previous versions

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:08 PM
rolly
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

More Pics.

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:09 PM
Michael H
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

This is a really great solution. If it was a size L I'd return the Osprey I bought and get this one. I like the Gregory layout and flexibility.

Jul 23, 2017 at 11:40 AM
judsonzhao
• •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack with Generic ICU

Great idea!

Maybe can convert some backpacks' bottom sleep bag compartment to host cameras too.

Jul 24, 2017 at 08:33 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.