Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: DJI Phantom 4 + TT Helipak + All Accessories!

raz22
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Phantom 4 + TT Helipak + All Accessories!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    DJI Phantom 4 + Think Tank Helipak + Accessories

Sold

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: $25 - USPS Priority Mail: Tracking number provided

Hello fellow FM’ers! My wife and I have just welcomed a newborn daughter into the world! Now that I realize how many diapers we’ll be going through, I’m selling some gear to buy packages (and stock) in Huggies.

Up for sale today is my complete, briefly used original Phantom 4 kit. The kit contains:

* The original Phantom 4 in pristine condition with 10 flights logged.
* All of the original DJI accessories that the Phantom 4 comes with (1 Intelligent Flight Battery, 1 Charger for Intelligent Batteries / RC, 1 Remote Controller unit, Gimbal Guard, USB cables / adapters for firmware updates, 16GB Micro SD card, 4 propellers)
* Think Tank Helipak backpack (essential to transport the drone and accessories - this will fit in the overheard bin on most domestic and international flights)
* One extra Intelligent Battery
* 4 extra propellers
* A DJI ND filter (the original unfiltered lens protector is included as well)
* One sunscreen (for use with an iPad Air or equivalent)
* One DJI lanyard
* One set (2 total) antenna range extenders (these WORK, just make sure you have enough juice to bring it home!)
* One LIPO-safe bag (batteries can be stored in these when transporting)
* Two custom 3D printed Intelligent Battery terminal covers
* One 6 inch RC USB to Lightning connector cable (the perfect length to connect the RC to an iPad or iPhone with no loose cable dangling)

The Phantom 4, RC remote and both Intelligent Batteries have the latest firmware installed and tested (actual flight) as of 7/10/17. You’ll need to install the DJI GO 4 App on your mobile device.

The majority of the logged flights with this drone have been tests in an open field here in Texas and the drone was cleaned after each flight. I took it with me on a trip to Italy and it performed flawlessly. This drone has never crashed nor been mishandled - always babied, in fact. Other than testing and one trip out, it has not been used, so it needs a new home!

Please see the images below to view the drone, accessories, a look at the software when connected to the drone as well as images that show the battery recharge count and the drone flying in my backyard (because if I was buying a drone, I’d like to know it works!).

COST: $875 for the entire package via PayPal Gift (price is $900 if you prefer regular PayPal). With the Think Tank Helipak itself coming in around $200, this package is priced to sell. It will only be sold as a package, so I won’t be splitting up the parts. I am not in need of any trades at this point in time.

SHIPPING DETAILS: The entire kit will be packaged inside of the Helipak and then securely packaged in a larger outer box with plenty of packing material to keep it safe during transit.

SHIPPING COST: $25 will cover your part of shipping + insurance to your address in the lower 48 US states. I will cover the remaining shipping / packing costs from there. The package will be shipped via US Priority Mail (2-3 Day delivery) and dropped off at the Post Office within 1-2 days after payment is received. You’ll receive a tracking number via PM.

Please PM me with any questions! Thanks!

Edited on Jul 13, 2017 at 11:38 AM · View previous versions

Jul 13, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Kevin Hummer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: DJI Phantom 4 + TT Helipak + All Accessories!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    DJI Phantom 4 + Think Tank Helipak + Accessories

Sold

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: $25 - USPS Priority Mail: Tracking number provided

Hello fellow FM’ers! My wife and I have just welcomed a newborn daughter into the world! Now that I realize how many diapers we’ll be going through, I’m selling some gear to buy packages (and stock) in Huggies.

Up for sale today is my complete, briefly used original Phantom 4 kit. The kit contains:

* The original Phantom 4 in pristine condition with 10 flights logged.
* All of the original DJI accessories that the Phantom 4 comes with (1 Intelligent Flight Battery, 1 Charger for Intelligent Batteries / RC, 1 Remote Controller unit, Gimbal Guard, USB cables / adapters for firmware updates, 16GB Micro SD card, 4 propellers)
* Think Tank Helipak backpack (essential to transport the drone and accessories - this will fit in the overheard bin on most domestic and international flights)
* One extra Intelligent Battery
* 4 extra propellers
* A DJI ND filter (the original unfiltered lens protector is included as well)
* One sunscreen (for use with an iPad Air or equivalent)
* One DJI lanyard
* One set (2 total) antenna range extenders (these WORK, just make sure you have enough juice to bring it home!)
* One LIPO-safe bag (batteries can be stored in these when transporting)
* Two custom 3D printed Intelligent Battery terminal covers
* One 6 inch RC USB to Lightning connector cable (the perfect length to connect the RC to an iPad or iPhone with no loose cable dangling)

The Phantom 4, RC remote and both Intelligent Batteries have the latest firmware installed and tested (actual flight) as of 7/10/17. You’ll need to install the DJI GO 4 App on your mobile device.

The majority of the logged flights with this drone have been tests in an open field here in Texas and the drone was cleaned after each flight. I took it with me on a trip to Italy and it performed flawlessly. This drone has never crashed nor been mishandled - always babied, in fact. Other than testing and one trip out, it has not been used, so it needs a new home!

Please see the images below to view the drone, accessories, a look at the software when connected to the drone as well as images that show the battery recharge count and the drone flying in my backyard (because if I was buying a drone, I’d like to know it works!).

COST: $875 for the entire package via PayPal Gift (price is $900 if you prefer regular PayPal). With the Think Tank Helipak itself coming in around $200, this package is priced to sell. It will only be sold as a package, so I won’t be splitting up the parts. I am not in need of any trades at this point in time.

SHIPPING DETAILS: The entire kit will be packaged inside of the Helipak and then securely packaged in a larger outer box with plenty of packing material to keep it safe during transit.

SHIPPING COST: $25 will cover your part of shipping + insurance to your address in the lower 48 US states. I will cover the remaining shipping / packing costs from there. The package will be shipped via US Priority Mail (2-3 Day delivery) and dropped off at the Post Office within 1-2 days after payment is received. You’ll receive a tracking number via PM.

Please PM me with any questions! Thanks!

Jan 24, 2018 at 01:25 PM
raz22
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: DJI Phantom 4 + TT Helipak + All Accessories!

Additional photos:

Edited on Jul 13, 2017 at 11:17 AM · View previous versions

raz22
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: DJI Phantom 4 + TT Helipak + All Accessories!

Additional photos:

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.