Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · Sold: Sony A7RII (1220 actuations) and RRS L-Plate w/ orig receipt

gwm247
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7RII (1220 actuations) and RRS L-Plate w/ orig receipt

Item updated in the last 24 hours     Sony A7RII (1220 actuations) and RRS L-Plate w/ orig receipt

Sold

Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS

Just purchased this A7R II with a RRS L plate. Love it !! and decided to go for the A7R III. Love the weight and size compared to my Canon gear. About to sell all my gear and go to Sony. Here's the link to all pics and description. I've put about 100 shots on the Sony since so actuation sit at about 1220. Everything in pristine condition and includes all from the original post below plus the original receipt. Plate and camera being sold as a set.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1526199

Please PM me. I'll sell for 1750.00 (firm) including Paypal and shipping to lower 48.

Jan 22, 2018 at 11:16 AM
junglialoh
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7RII (1220 actuations) and RRS L-Plate w/ orig receipt

TAG

Jan 22, 2018 at 02:43 PM
junglialoh
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A7RII (1220 actuations) and RRS L-Plate w/ orig receipt

Excellent seller item as described clean and like new

Jan 27, 2018 at 05:30 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.