Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bag for XT2 & Grip
  
 
tack
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


Those of you who own the XT2 (or XT1) and Grip, what bag are you using that allows you to stow your camera and grip with lens attached? I'd like a nice messenger bag, particularly the wotancraft scout, but it's not large enough. Any suggestions without going the hiking backpack route?


May 19, 2017 at 10:05 PM
darthalal
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


Fits nice in a Retrospective 7, but that may be overkill depending on the rest of your lenses.


Fit in a Peak Design 13" Messenger, but not as nicely. Bulged out the bag a little.



May 19, 2017 at 11:09 PM
rdeloe
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


The smaller Retrospectives are an option. I have a 5. You might not get a lot more than the camera and grip in it, but it ought to work.


May 19, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Bubble
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


if i only take it with XT-2 + grip + one lens (23/35/50 f/2 lens) trip only, i use the ONA The Bond Street. Fit perfectly.


May 20, 2017 at 02:38 AM
jigesh
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


I am also looking for a bag to carry a gripped XT2 with 16-55mm lens mounted plus a prime or two. Although I haven't seen in person, Tenba Switch 10 seems to fit the bill based on the dimension information online. The bag doesn't appear to be too big, which is good for traveling light.


May 20, 2017 at 02:15 PM
jigesh
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


Gripped X-T2 is 5.5 inch by 5.5 inch (height, width), so Retrospective 6 (interior: 13 W x 7.5 H x 5.3 D) could be another candidate if you also want a lens attached: http://toolsandtoys.net/reviews/a-review-of-the-think-tank-retrospective-6-camera-bag/


May 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


Bobby_T
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


I have a Think Tank Citywalker 20 that my gripped X-T1 with 16-55 attached and 50-140 fits in. Also a Think Tank Turnstyle 20 that fits the gripped X-T1 with 16-55 attached. The full kit fits in my Incase sling. Also it fits in the Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13.


May 21, 2017 at 12:45 PM
AtomicPunk
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


The Peak Design Everyday Sling has become my favorite bag.

https://www.peakdesign.com/product/bags/everyday-sling

I carry my X-T2 with or without grip and the XF16-55 attached in the center. I also have room for 2 more lenses or substitute one of the lenses with a cleaning kit or flash. There is enough room to carry accessories like extra batteries, filters, cables, etc, etc. If you want you can also strap a tripod to the bottom. It really is not that big.



May 22, 2017 at 09:52 AM
jigesh
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


AtomicPunk wrote:
The Peak Design Everyday Sling has become my favorite bag.

https://www.peakdesign.com/product/bags/everyday-sling

I carry my X-T2 with or without grip and the XF16-55 attached in the center. I also have room for 2 more lenses or substitute one of the lenses with a cleaning kit or flash. There is enough room to carry accessories like extra batteries, filters, cables, etc, etc. If you want you can also strap a tripod to the bottom. It really is not that big.


Looks like a nice bag. Thank you!



May 22, 2017 at 10:32 AM
Elisha82
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


Bobby_T wrote:
I have a Think Tank Citywalker 20 that my gripped X-T1 with 16-55 attached and 50-140 fits in. Also a Think Tank Turnstyle 20 that fits the gripped X-T1 with 16-55 attached. The full kit fits in my Incase sling. Also it fits in the Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13.


I picked up a Think Tank City Walker 20 today. Fits my gripped X-T2, 23mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2, 35mm f/2 and EF-42 well in the main compartment. I have another manual flash in the side velcro pocket and charger and rocket blower on the other side velcro pocket. I wish the sides were slightly padded as well like the front and back.



May 23, 2017 at 01:35 AM
Bobby_T
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Bag for XT2 & Grip




Elisha82 wrote:
I picked up a Think Tank City Walker 20 today. Fits my gripped X-T2, 23mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2, 35mm f/2 and EF-42 well in the main compartment. I have another manual flash in the side velcro pocket and charger and rocket blower on the other side velcro pocket. I wish the sides were slightly padded as well like the front and back.

I didn't think to mention about flashes/accessories fitting also.



May 23, 2017 at 12:32 PM
jpenn
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Bag for XT2 & Grip


Domke F-4AF Pro System Bag works for me.




May 23, 2017 at 08:01 PM







FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password