Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Fuji X-Pro2

dlafon
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji X-Pro2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm XPro2

Item Withdrawn

Price: $1,060.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: Free priority mail shipping in the USA

Hello,
This Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera works excellent, and all functions are working properly with no issues. The camera does have numerous cosmetic dings, scuffs, scrapes, and scratches in the finish in various spots , especially on the top plate and the top body edges and on the top edge of the ISO dial. There is also some cosmetic marks on the hot shoe, but it works just fine. The LCD screen has some marks and light scratches, but nothing overly distracting when using the camera. The viewfinder glass is excellent with no marks or scratches. This is a USA camera, and it is clean and from a smoke free home. Please note; I do not have the box, carry strap, or instruction booklets for this camera, but the camera will include the original Fuji battery, Fujifilm charger with cord, hot shoe cover, and body cap.

The price is firm for now, and includes USPS priority mail postage and the PayPal fees. Established members with good feedback can save $30 off the price by paying with Google Wallet, cashier check, or money order.

Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
~Thank you

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fujifilm 18-55mm f/2.8-4 Lens

Item Sold

Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free priority mail shipping in the USA

Hello,

Please be sure to read the entire description below, as this lens has a functional issue...

This Fuji 18-55mm lens is in super nice cosmetic and optical condition, but it has an operational issue. Most often, the aperture ring does not work properly to set a manual aperture setting. When aperture switch on the lens is set to the Manual setting, turning the aperture ring just fluctuates the aperture setting between two values. The work around that I have been using is to always use this lens in Shutter priority or in Program mode with the aperture switch on the lens set to the Automatic position. When the aperture is set to automatic, the full range of aperture values is available just like normal. The only time the issue occurs is with the aperture switch set to Manual. I have used this lens in this manner for numerous product shots, and the image quality has not disappointed me. The lens glass on this lens looks excellent with no notable marks or scratches. The lens body is beautiful overall with only minor signs of use. This lens will only include the lens caps. The front plastic lens cap is a used cap off of a different lens and shows above average wear and is in rough condition. No lens hood or box is included.

The price is firm for now, and includes USPS priority mail postage and the PayPal fees. Established members with good feedback can save 3% ($5) off the price by paying with Google Wallet, cashier check, or money order.

Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
~Thank you

Edited on May 24, 2017 at 04:30 AM · View previous versions

May 18, 2017 at 08:14 PM
dlafon
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji X-Pro2

May 18, 2017 at 08:15 PM
amci4
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji X-Pro2