Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark II (715 clicks)

2thfixr
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark II (715 clicks)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D Mark II

Sold

Price: $830.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS priority mail

I'm the original owner of this 5D Mark II, US model, I will include the receipt. It only has 715 clicks on it and I would rate it a 10/10 because as far as I can discern it looks like a new camera that just came out of the box. The camera is absolutely immaculate. It has had a GGS glass screen protector on it since new. No rubs or marks... the pics should speak for themselves. Not a pro by any means, just an amateur tinkerer that has a severe case of GAS so I buy nice gear and fart around taking pics of the wife and kids. Selling my 70D as well so keep an eye out for that one.

Comes with box, manuals, cables etc but for some reason I don't have the original strap for it. I never use the factory straps so puzzled why it's not in the box but... this 5D does not come with the strap. IQ is outstanding and I've gotten some razor sharp beautiful images with this body, absolutely perfect focusing! I really love this but it needs to go because Daddy needs a Leica Q. !

Paid close to $2300 for this, only has 715 clicks on it and will sell for $830 net to me which includes USPS Priority Shipping.

* Box is for a 5D Mark II kit with lens but this sale is for the body only. Sold the kit lens a long time ago.

May 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Lucima_01
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark II (715 clicks)

Great seller here folks!

May 19, 2017 at 05:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.