Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Canon T4i/650D w/ EF 50mm f/1.8 II, EF-S 24mm f/2.8...

Leov2

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon T4i/650D w/ EF 50mm f/1.8 II, EF-S 24mm f/2.8, Battery Grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon T4i Bundle

Item Sold

Price: $440.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority 2/3 Day, Insured

This trusty T4i has been my camera for about two to three months, I purchased it off a Reddit user on /r/Photomarket - a user to user marketplace for camera gear (which is where I heard about Fred Miranda).

Camera body is in great conditions, there is a slight whitish, grey discoloration underneath the Rebel T4i badge near the bottom of the rubber grip portion. Besides that it has no dings or dents, scuffs or scratches besides some circle marks from being mounted onto a tripod.

The T4i has Magic Lantern installed and I'll be including a microSD card with an adapter that has magic lantern installed onto it. If you're unfamiliar or don't like Magic Lantern I can uninstall it and add the most recent Canon firmware onto the camera. I don't know the shutter count but if you can recommend software to check it I would gladly provide it, I'm pretty new to photography and don't really know how to check.

I have probably taken less than 100-150 shots on it and mainly use it for shooting video.

Includes: EF 50mm f/1,8 II Lens, EF-S 24mm f/2.8 Lens, Third Party grip, Canon battery, third party battery, Canon battery charger, EOS Canon strap, 16GB microSD card + adapter. One set of caps, one front cap for a lens. I had caps for both lenses and the camera body but I can't find them

If I find them I'll update the post but I think my miscellaneous drawers aka junk drawers claimed them as a victim. I don't have a box for the body since the original owner told me it'd be $15 extra for shipping but I do have both boxes for the lenses. I think the 24mm is a refurbished Canon lens since the box says refurbished.

The 50mm has some black marks on the body as seen in pictures. Besides some dust particles in between grooves in the focus rings for example, they're both very well conditioned cosmetically and seem to work very well for me. I've sold 33 items on Swappa including a few MacBooks and sold/purchased a combined 65 items on Reddit without a shipping incident. The camera will be shipped insured, priority USPS surrounded by bubble wrap and peanuts.

$440 PayPal shipped - ideally CONUS only. I also have a WTB post for a Sony A7 in case you'd like to trade (and I'll add the value difference in PayPal of course) but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

Also pictures shot on my phone since the camera was being, er, photographed. Here's an imgur album of the camera since there's quite a lot of pictures. I also included some timestamps I took yesterday, sorry the date is one day off:

http://imgur.com/a/Lv3b4

Mar 21, 2017 at 03:03 AM
mrphotographer

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon T4i/650D w/ EF 50mm f/1.8 II, EF-S 24mm f/2.8, Battery Grip

Hi, finally had a chance to use the camera, trying to leave feedback

May 12, 2017 at 01:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password