Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV (5D4)

ZWhitford

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV (5D4)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D Mark IV

Item Sold

Price: $2,790.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipped & Insured via USPS Priority

For sale I have my Canon 5D Mark IV body which I purchased new from Samy's Camera Los Angeles in November of 2016.

The camera body comes with the original packaging, un-opened strap, charger, installation discs, all paperwork (including a blank warranty card & original purchase receipt) & 6 batteries - 3 Canon, 3 third-party (NOTE: a couple of the Canon batteries are LP-E6's and are not in their prime of charging life but the battery that came with the camera [LP-E6N] is still triple green status, as well as the 3 third party units). I'll also throw in a couple nylon Thinktank battery holders to keep your mini-bricks organized.

The camera is in perfect working order. It has seen two weddings, a small ad campaign and a handful of events & portrait sessions. I can't seem to find anyway to provide an accurate shutter count for the Mark IV but I estimate it has around 12-15,000 actuations. No video use whatsoever. I am moving over to the 1DX Mark II so it's time for the 5D to go to a new home.

There is some very light scuffing from use (pictured) - namely on the crown of the body above the logo, near the lens mount, on the shutter button and on the bottom.

I am asking $2790 Paypal'd & shipped in the CONUS. I will not ship internationally nor am I interested in trades at this time.

Edited on Mar 21, 2017 at 03:18 PM · View previous versions

Mar 21, 2017 at 02:31 AM
ZWhitford

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV (5D4)

*Additional images*

Mar 21, 2017 at 02:32 AM
ladyemma

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV (5D4)

Pm sent

Mar 21, 2017 at 05:08 PM
sperraglia
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV (5D4)

Tag for feedback

Mar 25, 2017 at 05:51 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password