Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

IrishDino
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

Beyond availability and pricing, I get the most questions centered around timelines. "How much coverage do you think I need" is a common question among inquires.

Mar 20, 2017 at 04:32 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

Have you ever photographed at my venue?

Mar 20, 2017 at 05:36 PM
BKphotography
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

LeeSimms wrote:
Have you ever photographed at my venue?

This.

Mar 20, 2017 at 05:57 PM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

ZachOly wrote:
Beyond availability and pricing, I get the most questions centered around timelines. "How much coverage do you think I need" is a common question among inquires.

If they are asking this after you have sent your information or done your presentation, Then your presentation and sales skills are lacking and you need to be addressing this question so they no longer need to ask it. Your current info or presentation is confusing them hence the need to ask.
When you get a repeated question it's a sign you are not giving the clients all the info they want or need and you need to rectify that so it doesn't happen any more.

It's another one of those basic and obvious things when you know the basics of sales and marketing.

ANY question you get asked repeatedly is telling you it's something you need to address before they ask and amend your presentation/ information accordingly.

I can't think of any common question I get asked. I ask every client if they have any questions and the very common feedback I get is " No, i think you have covered everything" which is really the way I want it to be.
Questions I do get asked are job specific and one offs rather than the same thing repeated.

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Ziffl3
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

how long have you been shooting? every client.

Which I like because it allows me to explain my commitment to the craft and delivering for the client.

-mark

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:26 AM
alpinekiwi
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

"Is this the best wedding you've covered?"

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:41 AM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

I honestly cannot even think of a question that is asked most often besides "how long have you been shooting".
Maybe "have you shot at the venue before"...

Mar 21, 2017 at 01:36 PM
johnrg
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

hardlyboring wrote:
I honestly cannot even think of a question that is asked most often besides "how long have you been shooting".
Maybe "have you shot at the venue before"...

Yep, definitely the top two.

Mar 21, 2017 at 01:41 PM
BSPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

Clients: "How long have you been doing this?"

From guests: "Why do you have two cameras?"

Mar 21, 2017 at 02:22 PM
jmraso
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

Do you drink Guinness like crazy the night before the wedding ? Because I saw you last friday in the pub ! 😊

Mar 21, 2017 at 02:30 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

"Do you work alone, or do you have several photographers?"

Mar 21, 2017 at 03:36 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

"Do we get the rights to our photos?"

Mar 21, 2017 at 03:37 PM
amonline
• • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · What's your client's most frequently asked question? How do you answer it?

"Can I get the RAW files?" Seriously. It's like every art or photography minded person aware of RAW files would find me. I guess I should take that as a compliment.

Otherwise, it was the age old, "Do you do discounts?" or "Do you shoot Canon?" Seriously.

That's what I get for living in a tourist trap with a well known liberal arts college.

Mar 21, 2017 at 04:32 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.