Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: *PRICE REDUCE*[Canada/U.S.] Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS I...

louisx

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: *PRICE REDUCE*[Canada/U.S.] Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II Lens

Item still Available

Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

This lens was purchased LNIB back in 2013 from a FM'er when I was back in U.S. There is signs of wear such as scratches and marks on the housing and tiny scratch on the front element. It is in good working condition, sharp copy, no issues whatsoever. Recently I changed my gear to Sony for the lighter weight so this has to go.

The lens comes with hood and lens cap only. Box and carrying case was lost due to moving.

The price is in US$ net to me, and I will cover shipping by CanadaPost. Canadian buyer can pay in CDN$ (rate determined by xe.com) and get a 3% off the price of the lens paying by EMT.

Serious buyers please PM for more details such as photos and maybe we can setup some kind of video conference to speed up business. Even though I am not trading or having much reviews over here, all my transactions on FM includes high quality items (1Dx, 16-35mm f/2.8 II, and this previous purchase of this lens) so feel free to ask with confidence.

Best regards, Louis.

Mar 20, 2017 at 12:03 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password