Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

Item Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Spring cleaning continues...

Iím selling my Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens. I really, really love this lens and it is absolutely fantastic but I've been shooting Fuji almost exclusively for a while now. I canít afford to keep this the Fuji system at the same time, so I am listing it for sale.

Iím looking at it now and the glass is clean, clear and free of scratches and I donít see any blemished anywhere. Iíve probably shot only 200 or so images with this and to me it looks new. I'm rating it 9+ to be safe It's a beautiful lens and takes gorgeous pictures.

It comes with front and real lens caps and carrying case. I can't find the box though. If I come across it, I will include it with the sale. $1200 includes shipping to the Continental US. Paypal please add 3%

I have been on FredMiranda for a while now and have 9 positive feedbacks here. I am guerrillaaudio on eBay and have 850+ feedbacks there. Feel free to reach out to me through eBay to verify feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Mar 20, 2017 at 02:15 AM
sylvesterii

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

Any sample shots with the lens? Any fine-tuning required for your copy?

Mar 20, 2017 at 05:48 AM
jason300b

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

No fine tuning required with my D500. It was spot on right out of the box. I'll add a sample shot after I get home from work today.

Mar 20, 2017 at 01:22 PM
jason300b

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

I had a chance to have lunch at home today and fired off a few of a tree that is just starting to blossom. These are straight out of the camera.

Mar 20, 2017 at 04:29 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

jason300b

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

and another one. Edit I had to make this one smaller because I kept getting a message that my file size was too big.

Mar 20, 2017 at 04:31 PM
jason300b

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

I've got a spring break trip coming up and we are leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) evening. If this lens doesn't sell soon, I'll withdraw the listing and re-list it when we return. If you want it and can pay today (Tuesday 3/21), I can ship it tomorrow morning before we leave. I will withdraw the listing when I run out of time, so if you see it here, it is still for sale and shipment before we leave.

Mar 21, 2017 at 02:26 PM
loganme
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Nikon 58mm f1.4 G lens

pm'd

May 06, 2017 at 02:28 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password