Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji X-T1, Battery Grip, RRS L-Plate

Fuji X-T1, Mint

Item Sold

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping to USA

This listing is for my XT-1, which is like new and has been used very seldom. I have looked it over carefully and can't find a nick or mark, aside from the odd dust speck on the eyepiece. It functions as new. I can't find a way to measure the shutter actuations, but I would be extremely surprised if they were more than 1,000, and probably many fewer. It comes with everything it came with (except the USB cable, if there even was one, and clip-attaching tool) when I bought it new from an authorized dealer, and it also includes the long eyecup (which has a bit of dust on it that is hard to eliminate, as the rubber is soft). Needless to say, the eyepieces have no effect on image quality and do not interfere with the use of the EVF in any way. The original box is also included.
I would prefer selling these as a package, and will offer 10% off the total of the three pieces listed here, and the prices on each item include Paypal and ground shipping to the USA only. I have not used this site to sell anything and hence have no feedback, but I have perfect feedback on Ebay (although it is old, as I have long since stopped using them for sales) and on a site called Audiogon, which is about audio equipment, a great deal of which is way more expensive than the equipment listed here. My user name on both sites is billm212, and in any event, as I am not asking for PayPal Gift, and am even paying the fee, you have nothing to lose.

• • •

Fuji VG-XT1 Vertical Battery Grip, Mint

Item still Available

Price: $175.00

This is the Fuji battery grip for the X-T1. Same conditional as the X-T1. Sells new at B&H for $249, asking $175.

• • •

Really Right Stuff BVGXT1-L L Plate

Item still Available

Price: $130.00

This is the version that goes with the battery grip, not the body without the grip attached. It is standard RRS high-quality, finely-machined and fits snugly. Comes with the Allen wrench. It sells new at RRS for $175, and I am asking $130 for it. It does have one or two microscopic marks on it, not surprisingly for a camera plate. Overall, though, it is almost perfect.

Rear

Front

Mar 09, 2017 at 09:31 PM
manjisonu

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji X-T1, Battery Grip, RRS L-Plate

Hi. Is the X-t1 body still available? And are you firm on the price?
I can offer $500. Are you comfortable with that?

Mar 21, 2017 at 03:50 PM
billyboy

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji X-T1, Battery Grip, RRS L-Plate

Thank you for your interest - I have already been offered $550 for the camera, so I really can't see my way clear to taking $500 - sorry - I am not dead-set on the asking price, but would take $575, which would include the ground shipping and PayPal fees. The problem is, in part, that selling the camera will make it harder to sell the grip and L-Plate. I would be willing to come down substantially on either or both of those items or all 3 (more than the 10% mentioned in the listing).

Thanks again,

Bill M.

Mar 21, 2017 at 04:00 PM
billyboy

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji X-T1, Battery Grip, RRS L-Plate

X-T1 sold.

Mar 22, 2017 at 03:34 PM
billyboy

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Fuji X-T1, Battery Grip, RRS L-Plate

Price on Grip reduced to $125
Price on L-Plate reduced to $100.

Both prices still include shipping and PayPal.

Jul 05, 2017 at 01:44 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password