Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Panasonic GM1 and 12-32 Kit Lens

F_Snow

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic GM1 and 12-32 Kit Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic GM1 and 12-32 Kit Lens

Item Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

For sale is a Panasonic GM1 camera with original 12-32 kit lens and several genuine Panasonic spare batteries (4 batteries total). The box and manuals are included, as are the charger, original strap, and USB connector cable. I purchased this camera new from B&H in either June or early July 2014, shortly before taking a trip out west. I have used it on other trips, but it has seen only very occasional use since late 2015 when I purchased a GX8. I do not have an exact count but I would estimate 4-6k pictures taken, many with e-shutter.

The camera and lens did take a short, but rather harsh, drop shortly after I purchased it, and you can see the scuffs to the body and ding in the lens in the pictures. This is the only damage it ever took and is the sole reason I am rating it an "8". This has never affected performance in any way - strictly cosmetic. Aside from this damage, it is in very nice condition. It has had a screen protector on since I bought it which I only peeled off for these images (and have left removed), so the touchscreen is in nearly perfect condition.

This has been a great camera for me, but I recently went to a FF setup and most, if not all, of my micro 4/3 kit needs to go to fund other purchases. Therefore, I will be listing several lenses for sale soon also.

Sale price is $300. I will cover the PayPal fee and shipping.

I will provide my eBay feedback upon request and answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

Jan 22, 2017 at 08:20 PM
secnpa
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic GM1 and 12-32 Kit Lens

Tag

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:32 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password