Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

bnlearle

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

My wedding business took a major hit after a couple hard years fighting Crohn's disease. Last year, as I was starting treatment that began moving me toward remission (I'm doing wonderful now), my wife was diagnosed with a neurological disease that has left her disabled most of the time -- so between caring for her and our 3 year old, I simply haven't had the opportunity to shoot a wedding since last summer.

I was excited to shoot again and it was nice to get back on the bike

Full post here -> http://bobbyearle.com/blog/rancho-wikiup-wedding-photos/

Bobby

May 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

awesome set!
great to have you back as well!

May 12, 2014 at 11:48 AM
bnlearle

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

@hardlyboring, thanks so much

May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Cbe513

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

you got a style my friend. very consistent. Kinda felt like I was watching a movie as I scrolled through. Best wishes to your family and keep shooting!

May 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM
widjayaman
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

Fantastic set. Coverage is excellent. Framing and cropping is very refined and consistent, love the processing and overall mood of the set, and the emotions and expressions are great throughout. My only C&C would be that some of the photos aren't as strong as the rest and thus the set could benefit from losing a few of them.

Welcome back!

May 12, 2014 at 01:31 PM
kingadriano

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

Really like this set. Great compositions, love the processing. Good luck- sounds like its been a tough couple of years.

May 12, 2014 at 01:50 PM
johnrg
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

The hands off, laid back feel of these is excellent. The emotion and story of the day jumps right out. Nicely done, and hoping you're able to get the health issues behind you.

May 12, 2014 at 02:16 PM
JR Magat
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · First wedding in a year! CnC :)

sorry to hear about the health issues in your family, but it's great that you can get back to wedding work - I really enjoyed looking through this set!

I recognized your URL link because I admired your work which I found randomly through a google search (I think when I was looking for "tilt shift wedding samples"), and it's nice to see that you post here on FM! Hopefully we'll be able to see more of your work throughout the year

May 12, 2014 at 03:43 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.