Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

PronkPhotos

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

My account was recently banned from here for reasons I'm not cognizant of. If I received a warning via PM (I have an unread PM I cannot access), then I haven't the slightest! I made this account in order to PM an administrator or someone capable of assisting me.

I have attempted contacting Fred Miranda via [email protected] and PM'ing the Fred Miranda account; however, I have yet to receive any kind of response, so I'm curious if I'm even attempting to contact the right person! For reference, I attempted contact on 11/28, 12/02, and 12/23.

Does anyone know if I am contacting the right person? If not, who should I contact? I would love to continue using the site, but as I was just starting to build positive reputation, I would hate to have to start over, and given that I don't know why I was banned initially, I am further hesitant in case I unwittingly make the same mistake. Anyway, thanks for your help, anyone who replies!

P.S.
If anyone might have an idea as to why I was banned, I would love to hear it. My account history is that I registered back in mid February 2012. I purchased three items (netting two reviews, both positive) within about three months. The account sat fairly dormant, and then I purchased two items in late November. One item was shipped and received successfully, but I was banned prior to its arrival in which to leave/receive feedback. The second item was refunded by the seller when he noticed that the lens was suffering an AF problem and did not wish to sell a faulty product (again, this happened shortly after I was banned).

Around the same time, I purchased a Buy/Sell membership and posted a thread with some items I was looking at selling (camera body + two lenses)... when I checked back, I was banned! I'm not sure if someone thought I was a scammer or something similar. I know that I made a mistake in reference to the battery grip (calling it a BG-E11 instead of BG-E7), but I can't imagine that would flag an account for termination. The sale thread I posted seems to have been deleted, so my best guess is that it had something to do with that.

Dec 30, 2012 at 05:59 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

Fred's the man. You should send a PM via the link at the top right of the page.

Dec 31, 2012 at 08:44 AM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

What was your original username?

Jan 01, 2013 at 03:47 PM
PronkPhotos

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

Fred Miranda wrote:
What was your original username?

My original username was 'Pronkp'.

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:13 AM
proud.dad

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

Fred, please help and unlock my account too. The username is proud-dad. I was relatively new to the community and may have accidentally stepped on someone's toes. I have nonetheless completed a few sales and received a couple of nice reviews. Please help. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Jan 21, 2013 at 03:32 PM
Felipelarotta

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to post a product for sale but I get this error message:

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access fredmiranda.com

May 20, 2023 at 12:56 PM
Felipelarotta

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

Hi Fred,

I'm trying to post a product for sale but I get this error message:

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access fredmiranda.com

May 20, 2023 at 12:57 PM
f1tof11

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Who to contact about locked accounts?

The same issue here: my account from 2011 oddly doesn't have email address associated with it. Sent your PM with details, Fred.
User name JaKo
Thank you!

May 21, 2023 at 07:33 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.